Tonight I will be enjoying some time with my best friends and won't write at the end of the day. Here is my day in a nutshell....woke up, threw up (boo hiss), ate breakfast, got ready, went to my mom's school for the bookfair w/ Anna, Andie, and Henry, came home, ate lunch from Sonic (yum), watched a bit of "Pocahontas" (Anna's latest fav), put Anna down for a nap, snoozed myself, went in Anna's room and cleaned up the mess she'd made and put her to bed for the 2nd time (this time it took), slept some more (glorious), woke up, looked up directions to the hotel we're staying at tonight, and now I'm writing. I need to go pack before Mike gets home and then head downtown to meet the girls! I hope Mike and Anna have a good night together. I am really looking forward to a good dinner from The Melting Pot and time with the girls!!! Very thankful for that. Thankful for a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, amazing friends, and good food!
I did have a weird dream that Mike and I moved into a house we had been looking at, but hadn't bought yet. At the end of the dream it just hit me that that isn't what you do and we needed to leave, but we had tons of stuff in the house. A realtor was there to show it to people and was really mad I was there. The doors kept opening and Lucy would get outside and run around. For some reason Anna wasn't there. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment