A few words about today:
*I still feel like I have a sinus infection that is pretty depressing. I just used my Neti Pot for the third time and hope that it will wash all the junk out of my sinuses. Seriously.
*Even during a frustrating afternoon and evening with Anna it is awesome to cuddle with her, hear her laugh, and put her to bed.
*I watched a documentary called, "God Grew Tired of Us" tonight. It followed three Lost Boys from Sudan that came to the US. There was so much to take in with what these men and women have experienced and continue to live through. When they showed young children so malnourished and frail all I could think was, "Those are my children. Those are my boys."
*Today's practice with the Haitians was cancelled and moved to tomorrow morning. I hope all goes well tomorrow and that we can get these songs worked out.
*The weather today was gross and I am happy that I can crawl in to my warm, comfy bed soon to sleep until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment