Saturday, March 12, 2011
Spring Forward
So I just remembered that tomorrow is Day Light Savings so we need to change our clocks one hour later. Boo! We had a good day of Creole classes (for me), playing in the park (for Mike and Anna), and then a nephew's first birthday party in Lawrence (for everyone). A good, but long day so I do believe this writing will be a short one. My high today was getting to see everyone at the birthday party. All the kids had a lot of fun and it was nice to catch up with the Zungs. My low was hearing that at the park a little kid pushed and hit Anna. I wasn't there, but felt the defensive Mama come out when Mike told me that. Grrrr. Tomorrow we will go over to my brother and sister-in-law's house for dinner with my family. We haven't done that in a while and this will be the first time we are all over at David and Libby's new house. It should be a good time. Tonight with the Zungs and tomorrow with the Bowermans. Family Fun Weekend! Years ago Mike and I lived St. Louis and absolutely loved it there, but we missed being close to our families. We knew once kids came along we'd want to be close and chose to move to Kansas City. We still miss St. Louis and like going back to see friends and remember when we lived there. However, being close to our families is so great and I wouldn't change that for the world. If I could combine the best of both worlds I'd take our families and KC friends and transport them over to St. Louis. Now that would be perfect! It won't ever happen, but I guess I can always dream. Signing off for tonight. Bon lannwit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment